Virtual Group Consultations Webinar 7
Join us for our latest webinar looking at how virtual group consultations can help us to deliver continuity of care during covid ...
Date and Times
Thursday, December 17
- 1pm UK BST
- 8am USA EDT
- 12 midnight Australia (AEST)
Webinar series aims & outcomes:
- Inform and empower patients at high risk of Covid-19
- Manage triage of Covid-19 symptomatic patients safely and efficiently
- Provide continuity of care for chronic disease patients you are normally seen face to face
- Consider virtual groups for antenatal care
- Motivate and engage staff who are self-isolating or infected by contributing to the effort and safely delivering care
- Assist post-Covid-19 pandemic care for patients with deferred routine care
Now the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine is offering group and virtual group consultation facilitators the opportunity to become accredited with the society.
Find out more at bslm.org.uk/group-consultations-facilitator-accreditation