Learning Academy Associates
Our Learning Academy Associates work closely with us, in a voluntary capacity, to create content for introductory Lifestyle Medicine modules as well as informal content.
- Commitment to suit you and work around your clinical work/family
- You become part of a team pioneering lifestyle medicine and network with those active in this area
- Have your name on published educational LM content
- We provide you:
- The platform, software and support to deliver content
- Support to access the evidence-base and a network of experienced clinicians and researchers
- Access to free lifestyle medicine CPD as it grows
- Support from a project manager, clinical, communication and operational leads
Learning Academy Contributors
Contributors work with our team to transition existing e-learning, patient courses, CPD modules already created, in to BSLM's learning management system for distribution
Our Project Leads work with our team to produce business plans and funding bids for larger scale projects such as textbooks, foundation courses and Masters in lifestyle medicine and form part of the steering committees delivering on these projects.