Virtual Group Consultations Webinar 5
The British Society of Lifestyle Medicine, American College of Lifestyle Medicine, Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine and the Lifestyle Medicine Global Alliance have joined forces to develop a series of resources around virtual group consultations.
The webinar will help clinical teams to:
- Inform and empower patients at high risk of Covid-19
- Manage triage of Covid-19 symptomatic patients safely and efficiently
- Provide continuity of care for chronic disease patients you are normally seen face to face
- Consider virtual groups for antenatal care
- Motivate and engage staff who are self-isolating or infected by contributing to the effort and safely delivering care
- Assist post-Covid-19 pandemic care for patients with deferred routine care
Date and Times
Thursday, July 30th
- 2pm UK BST
- 9am USA EDT
- 11pm Australia (AEST)
All resources from the webinar including videos of speaker presentations will be made available to view online shortly after the session.
Frequently asked questions
During the webinar, we will be asking those taking part to submit their questions to speakers. We will use these to compile a FAQs document to support those looking to implement virtual group consultations and this will be made available after the event.