09 Apr 2020 Zoom Video Calling
The British Society of Lifestyle is hosting a webinar on Thursday, April 9 looking at how virtual group consultations could help us to deliver planned/routine care during the current COVID-19 crisis.
Hosted by BSLM Chairman, Dr Rob Lawson, the free webinar will feature international experts in lifestyle medicine and group consultations including Alison Manson (Group Consultations Training Lead), Dr Fraser Birrell (BSLM Director of Science & Research), Dr Marianne Sumego (Cleveland Clinic), Prof Kamalini Ramdas, Tracey Taveira, Prof Garry Egger, Dr John Stevens (Southern Cross University) and Dr Jessica Lewis (Yale). Please note not all experts will join all webinars.
The webinar will provide advice and support to clinicians looking to safely and efficiently support their patients with chronic disease during the international lockdown.
Sessions will explore how to …
- Inform and empower patients at high risk of COVID-19
- Manage triage of COVID-19 symptomatic patients safely and efficiently
- Provide continuity of care for chronic disease patients you would normally see face to face
- Consider virtual groups for antenatal care
- Motivate and engage staff who are self-isolating or infected, by contributing to the effort and safely delivering care
Whether you have already delivered group consultations face to face - or if you are new to the concept - the sessions will provide you with the resources you need to adapt to virtual consultations during the current COVID-19 crisis and beyond!
The timings are as follows:
Thursday 9th April;
- Session 1: 08:00 BST, 03:00 EDT, 17:00 AEST
- Session 2: 14:00 BST, 09:00 EDT, 23:00 AEST
- Session 3: 20:00 BST, 15:00 EDT, 05:00 AEST (Friday 10th April)
Please register in advance by clicking on the links below:
All content and presentations will be made available after the event if you are unable to attend on the day.
If you have any questions contact us at: email@example.com.