This year’s IBLM and BSLM certification exam is being held online on the weekend of October 24th – 25th 2020. Plans to hold exams in London and Edinburgh were unfortunately cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The IBLM is planning to return to hosting ‘real world’ exams in 2021 and BSLM will be hosting the UK exam in Edinburgh on September 4, 2021.
We hope your learning is going well and you are looking forward to the exam in October. And for those of you who attended our recent virtual conference we hope you found this an inspiring and informative way to earn your ‘in person’ CPD points! Don’t forget it you have still not accessed any particular talks/presentations you can still do this until the end of September using ivent. After that they will be made available on the BSLM website in the members’ area.
The IBLM has put in place detailed plans to allow diploma students to sit the exam virtually using a system called Classmark.
You will be able to sit the exam anytime between 9am on Saturday, October 24th and 5pm on Sunday October 25th. You will have four hours to complete the exam. A request for an extension to these hours – if you have a condition such as dyslexia, for example – will be considered. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do before the exam
- Login to Classmark and check your login email and password work.
- Send in proof of your 30hrs CPD and 10 hours of in-person learning (if this was attending the BSLM2020 conference please let us know)
- Send your case study by email to email@example.com
- Ensure any outstanding payments have been made.
- Let us know if you will not be sitting the exam in 2020 but would prefer to sit the physical exam in Edinburgh on September 4th 2021.
Send any other questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org