BSLM AdventurEd – Weekend of Healing Thyself!
Dates TBC subject to numbers interested
Relax: enjoy being physically activity and socialising.
Learn: expert tuition and great presentations
Event: Highland Retreat
Location: Taymouth Marina, Kenmore & Ardtalnaig (Loch Tay)
Dates: TBC subject to numbers interested.
Structure: 2 nights 2 days
- Physical activity – walking, kayaking, open-water swimming, SUP boarding
- Practical: bush craft & survival or shooting lessons from former Special Forces
- Educational: Networking and formal
- Relaxation: 30 person sauna with loch to swim in to cool down & cocktail bar!
Proposed B&B – luxury flats @ Taymouth Marina
NB: Thursday night included in cost if we choose luxury accommodation.
Price does not cover any food & activities during the day on Friday.
1900hrs – welcome talk & social drinks at bar
0800 – 0900 – breakfast at restaurant
0930 – 1200 – moderate hill walk to bothy
1200 -1300 – pack lunch
1300 – 1600 – bush craft & survival teach/ rifle shooting teach @ bothy
1600 – 1700 – walk/lift back
1700 – 1830 – Education – 2 or 3 guest presentations
1900 – 2000 – sauna
19.00 – 20.00 – Cocktail bar
2000 – late- Dinner & bush craft/shooting awards
0800 -1000- breakfast
1030 -1200- activity options: kayaking on Loch Tay/ swimming/ SUP boarding/ walking
1230 -1400- lunch at Marina
1400 -1430- final presentation/ farewell
Staff named are BSLM members:
- Jamie Gilbertson: event organiser & coordinator
- Dr Tim Smith – mountain leader & guide
- Lesley Aitkenhead – kayak and SUP board instructor & guide
- Bush craft instructor / shooting instructor: TBC.
- Presenters: TBC but will be fascinating!
£500pp (based on attendance of 10).
Costs all covered apart from travel and refreshments.
Mini bus costs not included assuming there will be enough vehicles for short journeys.